LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Blog Brings Stuff

SO, I have a blog......it's....very empty.......

I mainly got this blog in case Y! Gallery closes down.  even if it doesn't, I figured I could post sketches of pictures I'm working on, concept stuff, stuff I can't normally post on Y! (COUGHCOUGHGIRLSCOUGHCOUGH), Doodles, and other such things.  If you read this first post, then YAY.  If you briefly viewed this in hope of seeing some manly man muscle pictures or something....then I'm sorry to see ya disappointed...I promise manly man meat very soon....SOON I SAY!

and thus ends the first post....yes.....it does end....

1 comment:

  1. First!!
    lol, ok now that's out of the way...
    Glad you finally got a blog; I definitely look forward to seeing what you post here.
    Hope to talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete