LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Perspecive Muscle Sketch

Holy crap, two posts in one night.  what are the odds?

Okay, so this is what I'm currently working on.  It's an 'updated' version of an older pic i drew back in June of 2007.  Definitely in the rough sketch phase.  I'm actually pretty tired at the moment, which is why I'm not working on it at this VERY MOMENT.

Yeah, I'd say I've improved on perspective a bit....still looks a bit wonky, but that's why it's called a rough sketch....my method of drawing is sketch as I go instead of the general SHAPES.....which is why i seem to fail all the time!  Ahahahahaha...... OTZ

Bed time for me guys!  Enjoy the manliness that is sketched before you!  ENJOY IT I SAY!

1 comment:

  1. Yeh, the arms do seem a bit odd but otherwise he looks pretty good.
    He's wearing a thong XD

    ReplyDelete