LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

The OFFICIAL Sketch for Perspective Muscle!

Okay, Oka, I KNOW I posted a sketch of Perspective Muscle already....but compare this one with the one already posted...

It looks [insert obscenely large number here]% Better in my opinion!  I mean, the other one...looked so very very wrong on perpective, anatomy, and...just in general.  I did Three basic things (aside from TOTALLY STARTING FROM SCRATCH):

1- Expanded the Canvas
2- Used a smaller pixel size/opacity combo to sketch
3- Used actual anatomy references for angles


Seeing as he's quite possibly bigger than any REAL person, I had to exaggerate on some anatomy.  I think I may fix the head a tiny bit *no worries, minor adjustments*, and then start outlining.  Should have that done by tomorrow evening at the very latest.

In other news!

Recently I've hand a cold that's been with me for the past week and a half.  It's...not all the way gone, but I only have a tiny bit of congestion left from that. Also, for those who actually read my journals on Y! (and for those of you who don't shame on you...and those not from Y!, you have no idea what I'm talking about), my right knee is recovering splendidly!  Unfortunately, now that the pain is subsiding in my right knee, I discovered my left knee was starting to hurt....and discovered a fairly large bruise where i hit it against the prep-table at work (all hail the mighty Burger King!), SO, on Wednesday, I gotta get that checked out at the free clinic I've been going to for check ups. Wish Me Luck!

Sincerely,
 Greeny: The One, The Only, The GREEN!

1 comment:

  1. Niiiiiiiiice sketch.
    I hope everything will go alright with your knee(s)

    ReplyDelete