LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OOPS, Not a Productive Post!

I'm sorry i haven't been posting...well, ANYTHING...ANYWHERE....

I recently got accepted for the Shift Coordinator at work (where i apparently DO have it my way), and I start training sometime within the week.  however, this means three things:

Less time to draw.  Yeah.....LESS time.  While I'm training, it's gonna be taking a LOT of my awake time, because not only will I be training ON the clock, but off the clock I'll have this nifty little MANUAL on EVERYTHING it takes to be a manager...yeah...Burger King is 4 Srs Yo.

More Money: YES!  YES!  Well, okay, not a BUNCH more, maybe another dollar or two an hour, but with 40 hours a week, that means anywhere between $100 to $300 more in my paycheck a month, which will help with the last thing.

My Own Place: That's right folks, I don't have my own place!  When I hit rough times, my dad and step-mom took me in until i could find a job and then find a place of my own.  BUT, march 31st is my deadline.  Which means....I'll be getting a place of my OWN within the next month.  I'll keep y'all informed when this happens!

On that note, enjoy this sketch of Dak I made redesigning his face!


After drawing him and then a drawing of me......yeah, looked too much alike. i want to differ between me and my characters. Plus, chubby cheeks on a big cut muscleman looks a bit weird. THUS, this happened.

ANYWAYS, I'll HOPEFULLY keep in touch more often! STAY MANLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment