LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sketch Dump 1! (because there WILL be more!)


Click on the picture to see it in it's FULL UNGLORY!

So when I get an art block, I like to open up a blank canvas, about 2500x2500 in pixel talk, and draw whatever comes to mind.,..of course it's all muscle related at this moment.  Let me explain what we have here!

Top Left is Animos, a superhero character of mine.  I really need to work on his back story...and draw hm more...for he is sexy....

Bottom Left is Mister Muscles, ANOTHER superhero character of mine....and like Animos, i need to work on his back story...and he is sexy...

Middle Top is GUMSHOE! <3  I love Gumshoe!  He was number ten on my personal sexy list....and number five on my Y! Gallery Poll (which is now closed, so NYAH!)

EXACT Middle....is a Chibi version of my character Dak.....I felt like drawing muscles, but something cute..I compromised.....

Middle Right is a generic sketch of a chubby muscle guy in a Fundoshi......at least i think it is.....it may be a thong of some sort, as it's not...very...detailed.....

And on the very bottom of sorts is another chibi drawing!  WHAT?!  Anyways, it's just Chibi me...passing out at the computer while drawing, and dreaming of muscles in chaps....crotch-less and butt-less.....I'm gonna have sexy dreams aren't I?

WELP, enjoy the crap I sketched!  I'm going to bed and then work....yay for opening shifts! -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment