LIVESTREAM!

Watch live streaming video from greenysarttime at livestream.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Perspective Muscle (FINISHED!)

OH MY GOD, It's finally finished!  After...a WEEK or MORE of sketching, deleting, and such!  GEEZE!

No joke.  I had the old sketch take me a few days for perspective issues, then i didn't even DRAW for a day due to being really sick, then I saw it...hated it, and re-sketched it, which took me a bit to do....Then I outlined one day, then got sick AGAIN, and finally just colored it tonight, though I am still a bit sick...I should be in bed, but I bring you all THIS!

This was a redraw of a very very old picture.......I will not show you though (SUCH A TEASE...or saving you all headaches....your choice), but if you DO want to see it.........It's in my Y-Gallery (Adult image due to a bit of the penis showing, like this here)...you search for it.....yeeeeeah....

Thus ends this post.  HAPPY ENDING?

No comments:

Post a Comment